Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Single sign-on

One of our WA pages redirects to our second website domain but appears seamless to the member and they think they are still on the same site. It confuses them that they have to login a second time (they think the system bumped them).

Is there any code I can add to the redirecting page so the member's login credentials are automatically filled in (and sent) or authenticated on the second site? I haven't been able to find any single sign-on options that make sense.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mandatory payment for event registration: complete a registration only when a payment is received

I have two sites that I have just created and thought before hand (Prior to last update) that I tried the registration process. I recall being able to turn off manual or offline payments which in turn would only complete event registrations only if an online payment was received.

Now that I have built these two sites and see that "invoices" are being created and people are regsitering without paying online, it is creating a major problem and adding a tremendous burden on our businesses in multiple ways.

1. A bunch of our events have limited registration so when people register…

209 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sign-on integration with Wordpress etc. [16822]

This would be a great feature for us to have. Having single sign-on is crucial in our efforts to simplify and manage the user experience when members access multiple systems aside from WA.

Right now they would have to basically sign-up in multiple places, receive and manage multiple logins this is a real big headache for us admins and developers who are trying to offer services via other platforms aside from WA.

Let me know if we are even close to having something like this release in the near future.

Thanks,

Stan

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limiting tickets sold per ticket type

Hello, I run a singles group and would like a feature where I have 20 tickets to sell, but only 10 womens tickets and 10 mens tickets.

Currently the system will allow me to limit tickets to 20, but I could have 20 women sign up unless I dillegently (really dilligently) watch ticket sales and disable womens tickets sales once it reaches 10.

This is one of the reasons I'm looking for new membership website software. It's so much easier to run events (ie, sell tickets) with eventbrite and wordpress- but then I lose out on the features that I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Released in v5.1 (Jul 2015)
    Admin can now set limits per each registration type, not just global event limit.

5. "Add to Google Calendar" button on event details

Today a client requested an "Add to Google Calendar" button on our event details page, in addition to the "Add to Outlook" function we already have.

Would you find this useful as well? Please post your comments below.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mobile app for members - register for events, search directory

Current situation:
    Our mobile app is only accessible to administrators of an organization.

Desired situation:
    Have a native app (apple + android) that useful for members (e.g. register for events, view directory, edit profile, etc)

162 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customize contact fields to include on donation form

Hi guys.

Would it be possible to make the donation function page's contact fields editable, much like the current page that allows people to sign up for the email newsletter?

Right now, it defaults to all required contact information, which makes sense for anyone applying to our organization for membership or registering for an event, but does not make sense for people who only want to donate to us.

Thanks!
    Nathan

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Payments responded

The feature was published in 5.11. Thanks a lot for everyone, who participated in this thread.
    Will waiting for your feedback.

Nadya, Product designer @ Payments team

8. Disabling password email

In release 4.3 back on 14 December 2011 we have introduced a number of quite serious changes into system behaviour.

One of the change was ability for any contact to log in into the system - this was required to support new payment workflow with invoices. (Before the release only members were able to log in). Part of the change is that password is not not entered now (even for membership applications), it's automatically generated and sent by special password email (Settings / Password email). Automatically means certain situation - mostly when new contact is created in the contact database…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QR codes scan for event attendance tracking

Does anyone know a way to use QR codes with WildApricot? It would be a nice way to handle check-in to events, etc. if we can get the reservation to print with a QR code.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customization of Financial Reports

Hey. I have seen that there is progress for the integration with quickbooks which is amazing, but in order for our finances to get figured out I need to be able to generate reports with the attendee, email, organization, event, payment date, amount, and payment type. The closest I can see it exporting the attendee reports from each event and then combining them.

If we could edit the level of detail that the finance reports show, that would be ideal

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Text (SMS) communications with attendees, members, etc.

I did not see this on the wishlist in the list of 339, unless i missed it :).

SMS (text) notication option would be great to have as alot of our members use texting on their phones. Email works good too but push text woould be great to have as an option for communication. Thanks.

374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Financial Reporting: Break out extra charges

Anytime Memberships are reported out, maybe not at the high summary level, but at the indivdual membership level I would like to see a breakdown of membership fee vs. extra item fee (e.g. In July I had $500 of membership income, how much was from elite level, how much from regular level, and for each, what percentage is membership fee and what percentage is extra items).

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Photo Album - add ability to change order of pictures

When I set up my first album after the new release, I was amazed to find that there was no way to sequence photos that had been uploaded to an album. Via a support ticket I learned that to use the albums to tell a story about an event, one has to preplan all of the photos then upload them in reverse order of the desired display!!!

Other applications I have used allow drag and drop positioning of photos (just like you do for pages in the site manager) or entry of sequence numbers for each image.

With over 20…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom Reports/Full Transaction Data Extract

What I'd love to see is a simple way to export all of my transaction data. It should include every transaction recorded for event registrations, memberships, renewals, donations, refunds, etc. Then I can create my own custom reports with another program (Excel, Access) and all I would need to do is update my report data source with a new daily or weekly export from WA. Alternatively, the ability to custom design my own reports within Wild Apricot would be nice too. For example, using a drag-and-drop interface I could create my own pivot table reports like in Excel.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Record settlement history in payments for possible reuse if credited

Currently when someone cancels an event, they get an immediate credit to their account which is great.

However, it would be greatly improved if WA would record the date the credit was generated (cancel date ---- now it just keeps the original date of registration, or invoice date) and also carried the Name of the Event so that it is clear where the credit came from. Ideally, this information should stay with the credit when it is applied to a new invoice.

It is not easy now to tell a member who may think they still have a credit from…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Membership Trends Reporting

Retaining your membership is important to your organization. While Wild Apricot gives you the ability to do automatic renewals and send out reminders for non-automatic renewals, some have suggested that it would be handy to be able to report on this.

Suggested
    Create the ability for administrators to be able to run reports on renewal rates for members.

The important thing for this is that we identify what information should be in the reports. At first blush, I can imagine:
    * In a year, how many renewals were done before the renewal date, on the renewal date, and then certain…

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

142 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Dmitry Smirnov responded

Membership trends report is available now. You can compare how your membership base changes over time and how it affects the organization’s revenue.

Historical data is available from the beginning of 2020.

See this help article for details https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1718

More reports will follow.

For any changes in reporting, please create a separate topic.

17. Restricted access to documents and images (member only files)

Current behavior:
    If users have a direct link to a file, they will have the ability to download it (i.e. page permissions are not inherited by the files on those pages)

Desired behavior:
    Restrict folders and the files in those folders by membership/administrative/group level

219 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team CMS responded

Hi, supporters!
    We are excited to announce the launch of the “Restricted access for folders” feature. It is currently available for use and we are closing the wishlist thread. Thank you for your patience and feedback that help us to make this feature most useful for you.
    Here’s how it works:
    - You now have the ability to set permissions on folders. All files and subfolders inside are automatically assigned the new access level.
    - When a new file is uploaded into this folder or sub-folder, it is automatically assigned the same level of access.
    - Within the restricted folder, the administrator is still able to change the access level for individual files and subfolders.
    - The new functionality is also available in the Insert resource dialog.

18. Allow discounts for membership renewals

We'd like ot offer discounts at renewal time. We are not set up on automatic renewals. We did set up discount codes.

Is this feature available? I can't find the topic in the help files and when I process a renewal I don't see a field for discounts anywhere in the renewal process or the shopping cart during checkout.

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create contacts for guest registrations

Currently:

You can set up your events so that a registrant can also indicate if they are bringing guests and enter information about them for your event records

Suggestion:

You may want to leverage the guests information in areas outside of the event. In this case, you would want guests become full contacts, which does not happen the way the system currently operates.

There are a few things we'd like to get your feedback on with this feature:
    * Would you want guests from all events to become contacts automatically, or would you like to have that feature set up…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Report or export event registrations across all events

I can't be the only one doing this. I award participation points for my club. I'd like to be able to see on-line or pull a report showing ALL events that an attendee has participated in for a given period of time (IE monthly, annually). The information is all captured I just need a way to pull it out.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?