Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Members to update Credit Card details for recurring payments - e.g. expired card

We have a membership(subscription) based business (www.studyleadership.com) utilizing your service. Ninety-five percent of our business is based on recurring credit card payments, so managing credit card numbers and expiration dates becomes a huge chore if we have to do it manually.

Because there is no current interface for our customers to update their credit card information when a payment does not go through, we need to send an email and then get on the phone to gain their credit card info securely. With hundreds of members, this seems to be a very unneeded hassle. It costs us a…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Payments responded

I’m glad to announce that we have released this update in v. 5.10.

Any member on recurring level can now update credit card at any time. To prevent recurring payment failures we remind users about credit card expiration 2 weeks before the date (Administrators can customize this email or disable it completely).

Need to note, that updating credit card works only for Stripe, Authorize.Net, Moneris and PayPal PayFlow Pro payment gateways. For payments from PayPal Standard & Express Checkout update credit card and expiration messages are handled by PayPal itself.

We have a bunch of other improvements in 5.10. Check out our release notes! https://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.10

Oleg, Product designer @ Payments team

2. Smartphone access (iPhone,Android etc.) - for admins

Any chance we could see an iPhone app for Wild Apricot? We'd love to be able to check our members and event info that way?

Actually, I personally would prefer an Android app for my phone. But I'd be happy to get an iPhone app for my iPod Touch as well.

Anyone else interested?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Limit event registrations to one per member/email

Currently
    When registering for an event, someone can register as many times as they want using the same email (so long as they don't exceed any event registration limits). This was initially set up so that guest registrations could be submitted if someone didn't have the email for their guests, but this is in the process of being completely implemented with Multiple registrations for an event

Desired
    Some people have asked for the ability to limit the number of registrations that can be submitted under one email. This way if someone entered an email which was already used for a…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Event-specific administrators [10260]

Current behavior:
    Copies of event registration notices are currently sent to the same general contact email as all other administrator notices

Desired behavior:
    Ability to specify which administrator(s) should receive copies of even registration notices
    Ideally, allow setting this up separately for each event

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow manual sorting of membership levels [3334]

Current behavior:

Updated after v 2.39: Membership levels are sorted automatically - alphabetically by membership level name.

Desired behavior:

Enable manual sorting of membership levels.
    (This is mostly important for the membership application page)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Discount coupons for membership level upgrades

I have offered a one-year free membership to my new membership site users using a 100% off coupon that I created. It works pretty slick, when the new member signs up, the space for the code is right at the bottom of the sign up screen.

However, when a "free" member wants to convert to a paid membership using the coupon- the coupon code spot not there. Can you please add it to this form?

thanks!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscription plans allowing larger databases than current limit of 15000

Currently the contact database can only hold a maximum of 15,000 records. Would be nice to have other pricing tiers to allow 25k even 50k records.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not allow event registrations for members in pending status (e.g. pending new, renewal)

I know we can now create a registration type for an event and set prices and other information based on the Membership level. It would be nice if we could do the same for Membership status (Active, Lapsed, Pending, etc.) as well.

Thank you.

Telly

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reduce the number of emails and optimize per payment method

I'm hoping someone can help me with the new Version 4.3. I'm glad "manual" is gone and saw that there's a way to give general payment instructions. I've got that all set up.

My question is in regards to the event e-mails. Perhaps I'm screwed with the simplification of event e-mails, but humor me:

People Paying Online: Should only get 2 e-mails. A receipt from PayPal and a Confirmation from our website (will get these around the same time).

People Paying Manually (On-Site): Should also only get 2 e-mails. The first will be a Confirmation from our website. The second…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Limit number of event registrations for each registration type [1328]

We desperately need the ability to limit registrations by the registration type. For example, we will have one event where there is an upper and a lower draw. There is room for 10 players in both draws.

Right now all we can do is say that the max number of players is 20. But that means we could get 15 players in upper and only 5 in lower. So we have to keep an eye on it and go in and manually close the type and hope we do it at the right time. We need this to be automatic.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add export in Excel XLS format and/or CSV

Current behavior:
    Wild Apricot uses XML Spreadsheet format forimport and export. It can be opened in MS Excel 2003 and higher orExcel for Mac 2004 or higher. It also can be opened in some free Officesoftware like StarOffice.

Desired behavior:
    Using 'old' XLS format instead to be compatible with old version of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow to use special guest price even when collecting full registration information for each guest

We have the following event-related situation which results in incorrect pricing being set:
    Event open to member and non-members
    Free to members
    £10 to non-members
    £5 to members guests
    There are no special requirements so there is no registration form designed (we just use the common fields)
    In the "registraion type" for members we allow guest registrations
    The three options under that related to the collection of guest data.
    If I select "collect full registration form for each guest", the guest price is incorrectly forced to base price e.g. FREE whereas if I select either of the other options I…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to exclude some common fields from a particular event form [10210]

Not sure this is the right place; please forgive me if not.

I don't want all the common contact fields on my reg form, but I can't figure out how to not have them. Do I need to make the unwanted fields "uncommon" in some way?

Warmly,

Joel

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moving and Merging Forum Posts [6464]

To moderate our forums we'd like to take new topics that are really comments to existing topics and move them from being a unique topic to a comment of an existing topic. We'd like to retain the original poster information in the move. Is this possible in the existing forum structure? If not, is this an administrative feature you would consider adding to the service?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Check in guest when main registrant fails to attend

When a member registers a guest for an event we are unable to check in the guest when the main registrant fails to attend.We would like to have the capability to check in the guest despite the main registrant not being present. The scenario is not uncommon. For example, it arises when a bundle administrator (often a firm owner) decides to send employees to an event (and typically wants to put all registrations fees on his credit card) but fails to attend personally because of a conflict on the day.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to select what page loads after members login [5764]

I have been trying to place the login box on my homepage using wildapricot widget code but thats impossible because members are taken straight to their profile page,which means I have to create an entire blank "login" page on my website and they must go to their profile page just to logout of my site.

Maybe after logging in the initial page that the login box is on would reload but next to the login box appears a "logged in" status change with a "my profile" text link and a "logout" text link would appear.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export limited to certain fields

When I export members records into XLS files, I would like to choose which fields to export. Now I have to spend time customising the XLS file by deleting columns I don't want. Could we have the option to choose the required fields?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bulk archive or delete contacts and members

I have recently shifted my membership from from a Bundled level to an Individual level. I have no members left in the bundled level and I'd like to delete the level but cannot do so - I think because there are some old lapsed members from the bundled level in the archive. I'd love to be able to set the Archive column to "delete" and re-import and have them go away.

Also, I need to send a blast email to 2,500 non-members to notify them of an upcoming event. I would love to be able to import the list, send…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow bundle administrator and other bundle related macros in emails

Another interesting suggestion:

"I would like to be able to use hidden or administrator fields in email macros. We are an officials association and I use the bundles to group crews together. I would like to be able to identify the bundle (crew) administrator in the bundle member renewal notifications but it's not a field I can add. I just have to tell them to contact their crew administrator for renewal. It would be especially nice if I could get the name of the crew administrator included (rather than just email) but that would be more complex. "

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Membership responded

Released in version 5.13: help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.13

You can now insert macros to automatically display bundle information in emails.

Astra crew @ Wild Apricot

20. Improve overall speed of mobile application

On one of our webinars we had an interesting comment about mobile app being slow to the point not being usable:

Eve: It was good. It's good for - because there's only me with my iPad, it was good for events where I had 33 attendees, and that was good because then I could scroll through the list and find them and click the check button, but it did not work so well when I had 200 plus.
    Lori S: Oh right.
    Eve: I was racing, because I print out the paper copy, and I have other people who help…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base