Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. See which pages link to a page I'm managing

Hi,

A nice addition would be to see what pages link to a page I'm working on. For example, if I copy or rename a page, I may forget what other pages link to the original - potentially resulting in dead links. Can't always keep it all straight by memory.

Plus as a volunteer organization, we need a tool that can help provide reliable info when it's simply not feasible to document every detail of a website somewhere else.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Capture info prior to accessing certain web pages

We would like to require that people complete a form before being able to access a specific page on our website

We want to post an online workbook and video series but want to know when people (and who!) are accessing the page. We would want to require that they complete a form before being granted access to that page. (And preferably allow cookies to be stored so they can come back without having to complete the form again.)

Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. List of gadgets on the page

I've discovered that it's possible to get a layout to the point where you CAN'T access certain elements because of other placed elements in the way.

So, I need to get to the settings of my Login element. I can access ONLY a small amount of the right edge - just enough to click "delete", but moving past that, and the selection switches to a placeholder next to it - so I can't access to the gear to get to settings!!

What to do??

FEATURE REQUEST: when you're editing a template/page, have a LIST of gadgets on the page and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Page Transitions

Dear WA,

It'd be great to have the ability to select page transitions, rather than the standard.

For example a fade in/fade out page transition - e.g. https://www.asiacmi.com

We think this will add to the front end look and please our clients to have a slick transition.

Thanks

Alex

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HTML Cleanup use lowercase tags

Mostly this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I am a bit OCD about proper HTML markup. While uppercase html tags are acceptable and browsers will support it, it is not recommended.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_elements.asp

"W3Schools use lowercase tags because the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommends lowercase in HTML 4, and demands lowercase tags in XHTML."

There's no way to override the automatic HTML cleanup and prevent it from block capitalizing all of my carefully prepared HTML, or get it to use lowercase tags.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow the change in page visibility across multiple pages

allow the change in page visibility across multiple pages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base