Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Online Store Report

We need reporting capabilities of items sold from the store. We can report on the invoices, but not at the item level.

Right now, all we get is an email with the order items and quantities. Keeping track of inventory involves reading through emails and adjusting order-by-order.

30 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Alcott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Iva Last commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please - we need to be able to track items sold from the store - a total is just not good enough.

• Rich and Carrie Ackerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please export product details in a store report. Right now I have to click into every purchase to find out what was purchased. It is a waste of time.

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding our wonderful Store functionality, what would make it perfect for an order administrator will be to implement a better Orders report that helps identify and prioritize orders. An idea would be to add a column with the ordered Product(s) TAG(s) and or an export function like in the case of Events.
        Thank you

• yak tze yih commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you let us export orders in csv format?
        If I have large number of orders, it will be easier if I can export it and fulfil it via a spreadsheet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base