• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

162 results found

1. Import of historical financial transactions

From a client message to tech support:

===

Is there a way to import the financial data that has been accumulated in our current system into Wild Apricot? I am specifically looking at gifts/donations, membership amounts and event ticket purchases over the past 5 years, with dates and dollars. We would prefer not to lose that history if we transfer over to your product. I was able to find the discussion about importing the member records, but I wasn't able to find the topic of importing financial records covered in your help guides. If you could point me in the…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Discount coupons for recurring payments

I would like to see coupons that place a permanent discount on a recurring payment membership price.

To be clear, I am not asking for a coupon that will only affect the cost of a recurring payment for a limited time. For example, normal price is $5.00 recurring monthly, but with coupon code the cost will be $4.00 recurring monthly for the duration of the membership.

Coupon codes are a huge marketing tool and should be available also for a recurring payment only business like ours.

Thank You

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →