Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Group Directory Gadget

I'd like to be able to show the members of a group on the group's page. I'd probably want to just get the full list of members for my group because there are usually fewer than 20 members in a group. The home page for the group would have an event gadget (show just the group's events), a forum gadget (showing recent posts for the groups discussion board) and a member gadget (showing all the members of the group)

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike Davison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To support this request, we added the ability to select groups in Member directory and Featured member gadgets. The same, as it works for Membership levels.
    The development is finished and changes will be released in 5.18 release.

Katya, Astra crew
    Membership management @ Wild Apricot

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gicalgary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team Astra - Would your solution also allow a group to have a custom landing page? If not, I'll add a new request for that.

• Gicalgary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a program that members can sign up for, and would like to create a group and have a directory for that group available to group members.

• Richard Gaspa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea - I am using groups as subcommittees and would like to have a membership page of members that happen to be in them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base