Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Wild Apricot Payments Affinipay Payment Page Customization

I converted to Wild Apricot Payments/Affiinipay a couple of months ago and so far have not experienced any issues and actually like gateway better than Paypal. That being said, I have one request... when the Affinipay payment page is displayed there does not appear to be any method of including our business logo on the page.

My preferred solution would be to integrate the Affinipay payment page within our website template as an "iframe" or create a "gadget" so the header and footer for our webdsite would always be displayed and the "theme" of the website is maintained.

Currently the Affinipay payment page displays the name of our organization and the payee has the impression they have navigated away from our website to a third party site not much different than how paypal worked (except they do not have to login or have an Affinipay account).. There needs to at least include the ability to add our logo and include a custom message.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

V-Club shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminOleg Nesterkin (Product owner, Wild Apricot by Personify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for posting this comment! We're aware of this problem and have made several attempts to solve this "3rd party site" feeling of payments page.
    The main problem now is strict security rules applied to payments page (we process credit card numbers there, it should be secure!), and up to the moment we haven't found feasable solution here.
    We'll keep posted on our progress in this thread

Feedback and Knowledge Base