Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Email Signature

I would like to have a set up in the email section that I could add my signature to the emails that I send, much like Outlook has a signature that you can set. There are two of us that send emails in WA and it would be helpful to have a signature for each of us. Right now I am having to type my name and contact info on each email.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AshirleyAshirley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jwsjws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have templates that are used by different admins. For example, we have 5 different event coordinators. I would have to create the same set of templates for each event coordinator.

• jwsjws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It may seem like a minor thing, but it would be nice if administrators had the ability to create a simple text email signature. I am so used to having a signature on all my other emails that is seems strange to have to type my name, title, etc. each time I send a blast thru WA.

• JenJen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem with setting up a template for the signature, is that I email a lot of event invoices through Wild Apricot. It would be very useful to have an email signature option.

Jen

• Kerrie-AnneKerrie-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could set up an email template that contains a signature, then use that template when sending an email..... that's what I do :-)

• RobinRobin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally you can include in the email some text that will have macro data for the user sending the email.

Something like

Regards, {Sender_First_Name} {Sender_Last_Name}

Where the Sender_... fields are any fields in the Contact DB records related to the sender of the email

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7