Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Email Signature

I would like to have a set up in the email section that I could add my signature to the emails that I send, much like Outlook has a signature that you can set. There are two of us that send emails in WA and it would be helpful to have a signature for each of us. Right now I am having to type my name and contact info on each email.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ashirley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have templates that are used by different admins. For example, we have 5 different event coordinators. I would have to create the same set of templates for each event coordinator.

• jws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It may seem like a minor thing, but it would be nice if administrators had the ability to create a simple text email signature. I am so used to having a signature on all my other emails that is seems strange to have to type my name, title, etc. each time I send a blast thru WA.

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem with setting up a template for the signature, is that I email a lot of event invoices through Wild Apricot. It would be very useful to have an email signature option.

Jen

• Kerrie-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could set up an email template that contains a signature, then use that template when sending an email..... that's what I do :-)

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally you can include in the email some text that will have macro data for the user sending the email.

Something like

Regards, {Sender_First_Name} {Sender_Last_Name}

Where the Sender_... fields are any fields in the Contact DB records related to the sender of the email

Feedback and Knowledge Base