Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Sending test emails

Currently when working with email drafts it is possible to send a test email to check how it looks, make sure links work correctly etc.
This email goes to the email address you logged in as, it would be very useful for this to be selectable so I could send it to a few people (manually entered every time, let's not get complicated here). Some like the way the Constant Contact preview facility allows test emails to be sent would be perfect.

Regards,
Ian
worthing and adur chamber of commerce
http://www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk

12 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

iantiant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon GrahamSharon Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue with test emails. It is currently impossible to send tests properly to multiple people. Also, we have had issues with drafts not being saved when we send tests.

• Becky ParsonsBecky Parsons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need our newsletter writer to have someone approve it (layout, content, photos, etc.) before it's sent out. This could be accomplished by: (1) being able to designate more than one's own email address for a test email to go to for approval, or (2) being able to designate another admin to view an email draft created by another. I hope others who have this need will comment, so that we get enough to push this item up to the required 10 requests to be included in an update.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7