Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Event Organizer to manage event on APP

I would like to see the mobile app to allow a member to login and if they are an event organizer they can see these event. They can add/remove/check in registrations and only see common data fields for contacts.

This is so the organiser can manage the registrants instead of hassling the trip coordinator.

Cheers.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Membership shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to adding/removing/checking in registrations, I'd like to also include payment options (cash, credit). This would automatically update the outstanding invoice in the system, eliminating the need for a manual edit. The organizer would have a "live" list of registrants at their fingertips and see who has paid and who hasn't, even if they registered an hour before the event - as occurs in often in our club.

• eugene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have many facilitators doing various events and it would be great if, as administrators, they could just see their events only to check registrants in. It would be important that they cannot see the whole of the contact data base for data protection reasons. They should only see relevant contact data only that relates to the event and nothing else.

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base