Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Ability to customize security warning in event announcement with {Registration_buttons} macros

Current behavior:
If an event announcement email includes the {Registration_buttons} macro with the ability to auto login recipients, then a security warning advising against forwarding the email will automatically appear in red at the top.

Desired behavior:
Ability to customize these message:
- change its place in the email
- change the font color
- switch it off/on

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team EventsAdminTeam Events (Event Management, Wild Apricot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kbroderskbroders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think my comment didn't post so I'm going to type it in again. Sorry if I am repeating myself...

I only need ability to switch warning off/on. I can then put my own message in, wherever I want and in my desired color, font, and size. I do not want a big red warning to be the first thing my recipients see. My choice would probably be black, italicized, and small. I would also have a friendlier message -- with a "please"!

As far as auto-logging in part of the warning, I would hope that a forwarded message would bring up the event but not actually permit registration (payment) or viewing profile information without a password. (E.g., Amazon.com lets you browse to your heart's content but it always asks for a password to check out.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base