Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

540 results found

1. Link member info to Webcheckout

Can Wild Apricot send member information to webcheckout so members don't have to be entered into both systems. Webcheckout supports protocols listed here:

http://www.onshore-devel.com/data-integration.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Table type field

A table type field would have the ability for a member to have a single field for say phone numbers where each row would have a phone column, a type column and a use sequence/preference column

This would enable other users or administrators to contact the member at their preferred number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Sorry, it looks like we’re not going to do this in a way you proposed. As a workaround, you can create several phone fields (like “Main” and “Secondary”) and ask people to fill them in accordingly.

3. Limited Multiple Choice for members

It would be great if you could consider adding a limit option to the multiple choice feature.

This feature would be great for members who would like to be listed in multiple categories under the directory. It would also be useful for members who service different areas or counties. With the limited number of selections they can make and organization would be able to charge an additional fee for them to add more catagories to their listing.

Thanks for the opportunity to share!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, but it looks we’re not going to do anything here for any reasonable amount of time in future. As a workaround, I would suggest to use fields with type of “Multiple choice with extra charge” and basically charge for every choice members make – and you can make them required to choose ( at least one). It’s not the same, but close enough to what you want to have.
    Closing.

4. Quickly pre-register all members to an event for an easy attendance checkin

Our association owns a beach which requires (400+) members to sign in at the gate. It would be highly useful it we could (pre)register all members at once. This would allow the gatekeeper to check in members using this great new WA feature and simultaneously create a nice log for our records.

Another desired feature would be to create reoccuring events as we would need such a prepopulated event on a daily basis during our 10-week summer season.

Thank you. You are doing great work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our mobile app for admins is focused on checking in attendees and we consider this as a main tool to do so. I do not see us doing this particular suggestion. Closing.

5. Matrix Questions As Field Type

I am trying to add a matrix question to our website as a membership field. The question would be set up as follows.

Column 1 header "Are you doing business here?"

Column 2 header "Would you like to be doing business here?"

Row 1 header "England"

Row 2 header "France"

The option would be to check all that apply.

I know that matrix questions such as these are not currently recognized as field types. Regardless, if I build this question in HTML is it possible to have Wild Apricot recognize the answers to column 1 as one multiple choice question…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fidelity Information Services (FIS) as a payment option

All of our offices are currently contracted through FIS to handle Credit Card transactions. Is there a way that this payment option can be made available in Wild Apricot?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New member password

A very nice feature would be the ability to allow the administrator to designate the password for all new members. I find that when they join, they do not make a note of the generated password nor do they go right out and log in. Latter when they want to sign up for an event or look for information contained in the member only side of the site, they cannot get in because they don't know the password. I accept that we must be somewhat of a babysitter and that people will have problems. We communicate with them in newsletters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, this is a security risk – you’re going to use a predefined password and members won’t change it, so there is a good chance that someone can use it and tamper with personal data. Also, there have been no activity here for quite a while.
    Closing.

8. Add user information in hidden input tags to each page

Any page personalization or links to other sites with user identifiers as URL parameters is very complex because this info is only available on the user's profile page and has to be scraped from that page. This results in some very convoluted javascript with cross page dependencies. Also, whenever Wild Apricot changes the format of the profile page, the custom javascript will break.

Can you please add input hidden tags with some key user profile values to every page:

• UserID

• UserName

• UserEmailAddress

like:

<input type="hidden" id="UserID" name="UserID" value="12345678" />

<input type="hidden" id="UserName" name="UserName" value="Joe User" />

<input type="hidden" id="UserEmail" name="UserEmail"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. e-Processing Network

Currently, Wild Apricot is the recommended club and association management service by the U.S. National Rifle Association. As such, I personally have implemented it with three groups.

For credit card processing all three use PayPal. Based upon volumes two of them could save money by moving to another service, such as Payment Alliance International, another NRA sponsored vendor.

Unfortunately, Payment Alliance using e-processing network, which is not directly supported by Wild Aprioct. Best of all worlds would be to develop and deploy as an option the support for e-processing network directly. A second alternative would be to leverage Payment Alliance's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Reminder

within my organisation people are required to have specific qualifications up to date to maintain membership. For example, they must have a level 2 first aid certification. However people get these at different times, and after a period people must renew the certification.

The system in place for renewing membership looks great. it would be even better to be able to use this not just to renew membership. but to be set up to remind people when other things they need to update come along as well. having an option in the contact database to add a date and have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, there have been no activity here for quite a while, I’m closing the suggestion.

11. Event Data Available in Macro

I would like to have a history of event registrations available in a macro. I created a template for our non renewals. I want to show the value of their membership and past activity with CCN. Right now I have to copy/paste their activity into the template.

Here is an example:

From: Christian Coaches Network [mailto:admin@scroll.christiancoaches.com admin@scroll.christiancoaches.com ]
    Subject: CCN Events and Renewal

Marcie,

Our system told us that your renewal is past due. I'm just checking to see if perhaps you had a technical glitch with our renewal process or maybe you have a question about your renewal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In your scenario, you will have send such an email manually – as you do not know for sure if a member has had any events history. To do it properly, there should be conditional logic – like "if there are events, then send , otherwise " – and this is totally different ball game.
    Sorry, there have been no activity here for quite a while and I’m closing the suggestion.

12. Member seller listings to share with others

Hello. I am very pleased with your product. I run an association that works in the Mergers & Acquisitions space. One of the essential services I need to provide is a listing page that can be searched, printed out, etc. Is it possible to integrate an Access Database into one of the pages?

Also, we do collaboration and have document retrieval requirements. Any plans to integrate SharePoint?

Thanks.

Paul

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  12 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Avoiding members getting the wrong registration price

(Documenting thoughts based on email dialog with a client)

Wild Apricot allows you to create event registrations with different prices for members and non-members. Member eligibility is checked in one of two ways:

1) if a member is logged in, then we know who he/she is and can check membership level and status

2) otherwise we check the email the enter on the first step, look up the record in your contact database etc.

The problem with #2 is that a person might use a different email by mistake - and then WA wouldn't know about membership and not allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a good point, but there have been no activity here and I do not foresee us to change anything here in the nearest future. Closing.

14. sort RSS feed

I'd like to sort the RSS feed for events in reverse order.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatically adjust join date to 1st of month

I would like the option to have join dates automatically set to the 1st of the month; the simplest is the 1st of the current month; more fancy option is 1st of current month if joined in the first half of the month, else 1st of next month.

Would also like for same logic to apply on renewals.

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automated Profile Picture Extraction

It would be great to have an automated way of exporting all pictures, with file names identifying them ( by Member ID), into a single directory.

This is to use these pictures for ID cards.

At present each picture needs to be right-clicked, save-imaged, and given a file name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to Generate a Report on Auto Renew, Credit Card Members

It seems this should be easy since this information is displayed for a member! WTF?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As of now, all members from a level with recurring payment enabled are on auto renew. No special search is required.

18. check mark button

I need to have a way to have a check mark button that can summarize and reflect all of the other check mark options. For example:

• District 1
    • City 1
    • City 2
    • City 3

I need a check mark for District 1 to, when clicked, will automatically check city 1, city 2, city 3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limitation on Number of Times You Can Renew at a Certain Level

I would like to see a function that would allow us to limit how many times someone can renew at a certain membership level. For example, we have a student member rate and I would love to only allow them to renew at this level twice, forcing them to then renew at our professional rate the next time they renew. Since most students only take 2-3 years to become professionals in my field, this would prevent people from joining and renewing at a lower rate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Membership Access and fingerprint readers

We use Wild Apricot as membership software for our community swimming pool. It is great for online registration, creating membership lists, etc. It would be REALLY GREAT if Wild Apricot developed software to integrate with e.g. fingerprint readers so that we could use the software to not only track and manage our membership but also use it for membership access to the facility. Just something to think about for the future...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base