Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Find members with Auto-recurring payments

Because WA does not handle batch paper invoices, I have to create a mail merge document. Problem is that I do not want to paper invoice anyone that is set up on recurring payments. Any options for getting a report of those that are set up on auto-recurring payments?

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Edie HofmannEdie Hofmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Released in version 5.12: help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.12

A new search criteria has been added allowing you to search for members with recurring payment profiles.

Astra crew @ Wild Apricot

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim WhitneyTim Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contacts - Recurring payments active - works! Agree, need same or similar ability under Members.

• Tim WhitneyTim Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"'Recurring payments active" only works with Contacts. Would be nice to have this also work with Members. Would be nice to have a selection within Advanced search to find this special list of Members.

• Amy GranatAmy Granat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We send out postcard membership payment reminders, and need to filter out members who have elected recurring payments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As mentioned, adding a filter such as "Recurring membership payment", "Yes/No" would be great?

Is there an existing workaround?

Feedback and Knowledge Base