Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Multi-currency

We have members in different countries (US, Canada, Europe, and beyond);

It would be helpful, if the system accepted multiple currencies (at least USD, CAD and Euro).

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bahram.zahirbahram.zahir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah TibbettsSarah Tibbetts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have members around the world and currently charge some customers in euros and some in GB pounds. In future we may also need to charge in different currencies. In order to set up automatic invoicing we would have to set up different membership levels some with fees in pounds and some in euros. Currently this is not possible so we will have to do all invoices manually. This is a significant additional workload.

• batguanobatguano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same for my organization except members limited to United States and Canada. Recent strength of US dollar versus Canadian and other world currencies makes multi -currency support even more important. At the moment it's not even on the wishlist. Please add and get to it as soon as other priorities permit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7