Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Monthly Batch Statements

I would love to have a statement section that is easily batch-emailed to members/contacts who have past due individual balances.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michelle JohnsonMichelle Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Woody MosesWoody Moses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not think WA understands that a fair number of our members are CEO's or Top management whom hand the administrative stuff to their AA's or accountant. Yes!! We all need help with this ASAP"". I would think a header would at least be a fairly quick fix. No way to grow the organization if we cannot automate!!!

• Ed TEd T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since our membership is an older crowd they do not look at e-mails; so it would also be important to have the system allow for the printing out of all statements with balances - the statements would have their name and address to allow mailing through see through windows plus our name and logo to indicate who is billing them

• JasonRedlarskiJasonRedlarski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm amazed that a membership website does not have the capacity to automatically email a pdf of the member's monthly statement. This is a basic requirement of any membership system. I see through the forum that this was raised in 2012. The fact that this has not been included is the main reason I am now looking for an alternate online membership management site.

• thevideomdthevideomd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First time user; we are getting ready to send out a couple of hundred monthly statements - most members are not opening their e-mails; can't think of anything more annoying than having to do this one by one (plus that whole export to pdf thing makes printing each one that more painful) Plus we will need to attach the printed statements to a form letter because there is no way to customize the statement with our name and logo - UGH

• thevideomdthevideomd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could not agree more - plus the statements need to have the company name/logo at the top and the address of the client to facilitate the mailing of the statements for those who do not have or use their e-mail!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7