Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Self-service to modify event registration to add guests later on

Hello,

Couldn't find a thread on this exact topic, but I could have missed it. Anyway, when a member registers for an event and then at a later time decides to bring a guest or two, there doesn't seem to be any way for him/her to do this in a logical way. What happens is:
* Member goes to register guests for event
* System says already registered but there is a button for "New Registration" in the lower right corner
* Click on that and it takes you to page that says "Please enter e-mail of the person being registered." and it has the member's email address, which is not actually the person you want to register...and from there it goes all pear shaped.

Instead of having a "New registration" button for members who have already registered. Why not simply have an "Add Guest" button so that they can add to their registrations? Seems like that used to be there, but now it's not. Or perhaps it was only available for non-members...don't know.

Thanks for reading.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SaraSara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Luchia,

There is no way to do this (and never was). We are considering this for future updates but quite a bit of foundation has to be put in place first, starting with the ability for people to view their current event registrations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7