I like "dashlite" embed script form Google Maps to add location image into the details. It would be really useful if this was a separate field but needs to handle remote locations as we are a walking group so the location doesn't always fit with street addresses.
We’ve prepared design suggestion for this idea:
1)Ability for members to review all their event registrations, filter them, and view details.
It will appear in the member’s profile in a new My registrations tab.
2) New Cancellation setting will be available in registration type settings with 3 options:
• Do not allow cancellation
• Allow sending cancellation request to event organizer
• Allow cancellation up to N days before start of event
3) New email “Event registration canceled” will be sent automatically if member cancels his event registration. It can be customized.
Our first step will not include ability for members to change event registration detais from profile. We will consider this problem separately and collect additional information.
Will be glad to hear your comments about suggested solution!
On slide 7 the information message at the top still says to contact Administrator to change. Is this still required if the self service option to cancel is available. If its allow modification of other options not including cancellation the message may need to be reworded.
I merged another very similar thread into this one, they should be solved together – the registration to multiple events should be simple and fast if possible. There are a number of suggestions in comments on how to achieve this.
As a new account I would support the changes proposed here as this would solve a big problem for my small group.