Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Email Blast Footer

Need more info in footer when sending email blasts. CAN-SPAM requires a valid physical address.

Good -- Allow editing of the default footer that is added to all email blasts.

Better -- Allow editing, and saving, of multiple footers that can be chosen from, and added, by name, to each email blast as it is created and sent.

Best -- Allow editing of a default footer that is saved with all saved searches. Then, when a saved search is used to send an email blast, the footer saved and sent with it can be edited, and re-saved.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David BryanDavid Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon GrahamSharon Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dmitry,

Here is an example of the one we use for our e-digests:

As a member of Career Professionals of Canada, you are registered to receive the Career Club Digest. You can choose to receive this digest Daily, Weekly, or not at all. To change your preferences for the Career Club Digest, log in to your account and modify the options at the bottom of the 'Change Your Profile' form.

Here is an example of the one we use for newsletters:

This message was sent from Career Professionals of Canada to sharon@careerprocanada.ca . It was sent from: Career Professionals of Canada, 5327 4th Line, Milton, ON L9T 2X8, Canada. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Manage your Subscription

• VCOMAVCOMA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you referring to the Unsubscribe link that's automatically added by WA? If so, then I would very much like to edit this as well.

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

David,

I would appreciate some examples of what might go into such a footer.

Also, can you elaborate - what do you see as advantages of having a separate footer instead of including a desired footer in every email? Is it about the enforcement of including a specific standard footer?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7