Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Customizing Emails

We need to be able to modify our emails the same way we can modify our websites. The templates are a good start, but we should be able to add or remove sections (columns) and include dividers. I don't like being confined to a template... my newsletters have a lot of content and I don't want it to read like a long email. I want it to look like a constant contact email. This might be a deal-breaker as our emails are one of the most important elements of our organization.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jill Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Debborah Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need this to make an email newsletter. There's no point having an email template that cannot cater for adding more content to the email.

• Cindi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could move existing blocks in a template or add blocks as needed. The templates would be more flexible that way and allow me to do more with them can I do now.

• Clinton Bobb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to customize templates by being able to add section or content blocks with dividers.

I would also like the ability to schedule and stop mailings.

• Randall Rensch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add <hr> (Horizontal rule) to the Email editing toolbar. There is currently no provision for creating a vertical separator between items, unless they are (otherwise) needlessly placed in a table and the table border modified, which creates its own complications. Also, please note that Outlook 2010 and Gmail (at least) do NOT respect CSS margin values, so text winds up butted against images regardless of image Margin Settings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base