Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

account billing history

Allow WA account administrators to access their payment/billing history online without having to submit a helpdesk request.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roberta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • National Office Coordinator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add a reciept option once you pay for your subscription of wild apricot where you can print off at any point, in the account section. IT is very difficult to get a receipt from your company

• Sharon Gander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Capture payments invoice and confirmation of payment as a PDF available in the account management area of the website. Other services can do this.

I'm now waiting more than 7 days to get a copy of a confirmation. I have TWO requests open. One was started (as requested) by emailing billing@wildapricot.com. I received a ticket number and the statement that they would get back to me "soon". SEVEN days is not soon. So, I put in a ticket through the support system with "billing" as the selection. I received another email with a second ticket number and the same statement that someone would get back to me "soon." So maybe it would be easier to just give the customer the PDF so that billing is not tasked with work that they are capable of doing.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base