Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

86 results found

1. More configurability for member-uploaded photos

More control over what photos members can upload. For instance, perhaps by default, each member can upload up to 10 photos with a maximim size of 100k each. An administrator could give more access to particular members.

Configure if each uploaded image must be approved by an approver or becomes visible immediately, configured by user.

Ability for other members to flag and temporarily hide images that are inappropriate. An approver can see and delete or reenable photos as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Not clear why admins would need this. Closing as there have been no activity for long time

2. Ability to Lapse and Archive Member in separate stages

Hi

It would be great if we could lapse a membership at one date and then archive the record at a later date. At the moment the two only exist at the same date option on the renewal workflow.

The reason for this would be to restrict access to events once the Membership has expired, but allow people to log on to renew. If they do not renew within, say, six months, they could then be archived.

At the moment, to achieve this, we create Membership Levels called Lapsed Individual, with a renewal period of Never (so that they can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Member ID in the renewal page

In the membership renewal workflow, when it gets to the page with the payment instructions, it would be good if the member ID is displayed. It would help me if we make it easy for people who are paying off-line (manual) to write their member ID on the check.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Do not automatically update renewal date when admin changes level

We use a separate membership level for board members (the need came up when we wanted to have a section of the web site reserved for board members and couldn't find another way to do it other than limiting a section to a specific membership level).

When a member comes on to the board, her/his membership renewal date changes automatically to a year from the date of the change itself. This is a problem for us as the membership renewal date is independent from the board service date (one should not drive the other).

What I would like is for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quantity field in dynamic pricing of membership dues

I sell variable amounts of workspace along with my monthly membership. I use dynamic pricing with radio buttons but I have to use too many buttons to get the range of variability I need.

I suggest adding a quantity field in the dynamic pricing with the ability to make it a normal part of every months member dues. The dynamic pricing seems to be set up for selling a t-shirt or meal for occasional charges, but I need monthly dynamic pricing with quantity to be added to monthly dues.

My site is www.shoppeople.org

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Revising bundle membership functionality

About a year ago we have created functionality which was originally called 'Group membership' and later has been renamed into 'Bundle membership' (See http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Membership+bundles ). Our goal behind this functionality was to make it easy to deal with multi-person memberships (typically sold as a package, a 'bundle'):
    * corporate membership
    * sports team
    * family/household

In a nutshell, for a given membership level you specify that it is a 'Bundle' (limited to NN members per bundle or unlimited). Person applying for membership becomes administrator and can later add members to his bundle at no additional charge.

It sounds like this…

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  Team Membership responded

This suggestion has accumulated many votes over a year and is on of top 3 in “Members” category, so this year we started the analysis of it.

During analysis, we’ve processed all the comments here. And we concluded that while all of them are related to bundle membership problem, there are different cases. We know that we cannot address all the cases at once, we need to prioritize.

So, we have classified the comments and found either existing topics in the Wishlist or created new ones. Here is the full list of the topics that cover in full all the comments provided here:

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base