Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Bulk invoice print/email

Would really like the ability to email and/or print all invoices returned by a filter. It's a lot of unnecessary work to have to open each invoice to send it.

66 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kathy KnockKathy Knock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MelissaMelissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to print invoices in bulk or batch should be available and they should be able to be customized to fit into a window envelope.

• JosieJosie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print the invoices all at once in the invoice format that customers see in the email or by viewing it online. I don't want the excel spreadsheet, I want the actual invoice in a pdf so I can bulk print.

• LizLiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have many members who are older and don't have email, so we must invoice them by postal mail. Right now we do it by exporting the list of contacts with upcoming renewal due dates, reformatting the resulting Excel document, and then using the mail merge feature in Word to create invoices and mailing labels. It's a lot of work for something that should be simple and directly available through the WA interface.

• Jeffrey HillJeffrey Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes 8 mouse clicks per invoice to print them out. I just printed 330 overdue invoices to send via postal mail. 2,620 mouse clicks. It took hours, and by the end I was truly annoyed at Wild Apricot.

• D. DiasD. Dias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to print the visible list of recent invoices form invoices screen. No way to do that easily without exporting, then reconfiguring in Excel, then printing. Too cumbersome!!

• D. DiasD. Dias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee add a feature to print out invoices in bulk. I must print 225 invoices to be mailed since many of our members are older and don't use internet. I have to print each one at a time, 2 clicks each and very painfully done. My IT guy is not very happy with the lack of this option even though the rest of the program is great. A lot of manual volunteer labor to do this. Would also be fantastic to have a feature to print labels or do a mail merge to Word or something of the link to address envelopes. Thanks!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it a one click invoice feature, where it provides the name and mailing address for each contact/member.
        It's very aggravating to have to print them individually when you have multiple businesses. Thank you!

Agreed! We waste hours every time we have an event. Our clients require itemized invoices and it is a huge hassle to print off each invoice individually.

• JaclynJaclyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must add feature! Very frustrating to have 150 invoices that I need to print/mail and I have to go into each individual account. Taking hours to invoice at this point.

A mass registration feature and a way to print multiple invoices and add multiple people to one invoice would be so helpful to us. Not having this feature is becoming a customer satisfaction issue to our members...

• Malissa BaderMalissa Bader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Association does yearly renewals, not being able to print all the unpaid invoices is a huge hindrance to our business

• Kimberly Eaton PreglerKimberly Eaton Pregler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could simplify the invoice printing feature.
        Having to go into each individual invoice and asking for the print cycle the asking to print is very time consuming.
        It would be great if we could print the invoices that are open on the Customer Statement.

If a customer has 4 open invoices and you have to open each one to print it takes forever.

Would be nice if we could print ALL open invoices from the Open Receivables as well.

• Joanna StraubJoanna Straub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto!! We are migrating to WA at renewal time, and the ability to bulk print invoices for all existing members to accompany a letter introducing the news system would have been immensely helpful. I can also see many times in the future that this would be helpful for individual events or activities.

• CMBACMBA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability to print multiple invoices for memberships due on the same date.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7