Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Ability to "drip" content to members over time

I'd like to set it up so that my members get content "dripped" to them week by week. Right now, I have 3 weeks worth of new material that all new members (including free 30-day trial members) access all at once.

It would be great to pre-schedule and drip this content over time (daily, weekly, monthly).

Thanks!

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DMcCrorey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! This is a very important feature to have. Every other member host has this basic feature and the fact that it isn’t available here is making me go to Thinkific.

• Kozyinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely be on board with this! Search engines can't track info behind the paywall (only available to logged-in members) and allowing the system to drip content would definitely help drive more traffic to our site.

• Club commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would also like this feature. We'd like to drip content to new members as part of onboarding.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also love to see this feature. Have the ability to create a post for subscribers, but after 2-3 weeks it becomes a public post. Is this possible yet?

• Kozyinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm dripping content by creating duplicate blogs one protected and one public. Seriously... what a time waster! I love so much of the functionality of Wild Apricot but some of the basics are missing. The more I work on my site the more I have to lose. Does anyone know of a better membership solution?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for dripping content. I'd like to drip modulated course content every month for new members.

• Evgeny Zaritovskiy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it like blog posts to published on some future date? So you writing several blog posts and each one is published on specific date?

• Deb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to drip blogs over pre-determined time or specific dates--incredible feature c'mon Apricots!!! Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base