Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Functionality for attendees to review and rank events

I find myself wanting to gather (monitored) reviews from attendees of events my organization has. I've considered using forum, but so far not getting excited about that. Would like ranking stars or symbols.

anyone have some ideas?

Loving Wild Apricot!

Cathy

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cathy HarringtonCathy Harrington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Jason's SM comment. It would be nice to have this all under the same roof.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A 5 star rating system like Amazon that you can add to a page would be a nice feature as well. We can create a page specific to an event or product and add the 5-star rating system to it as a feature for that page. Set it up so either guests or "members only" can post a rating and remarks. Thanks!

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently use Survey Monkey for my event surveys. Having a similar feature would be great. It doesn't need to be as elaborate as Survey Monkey, just the ability to create survey questions questions, answer options, ability to email it to event attendees (a link), and collect and download result in PDF format. Getting feedback from our members is important. Thanks!

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cathy,

This sounds like an interesting idea. I would a appreciate a detailed example of how this would ideally work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7