Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Dwolla payment processor [13232]

Can WA check out "Dwolla" as a possible payment provider? At $0.25 flat fee per transaction, having them as an option for payment processing instead of the other percentage-based processors would be very helpful for us, and I'm sure for other cash-strapped nonprofits using your platform.

Thanks!

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LandonLandon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan JonkeDan Jonke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also be very interested in closer integration with Dwolla. My Organization processes several thousand dollars in Dues through their system a month, and we have to manually enter the payments into WA. If it could automatically reconcile invoices like PayPal, that would be wonderful. I much prefer the fees at Dwolla.

• varun chintavarun chinta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

We are a non-profit organization and would love to see Dwolla as a payment processor integrated with WA. This will be a huge savings for us. Please let us know when will this be added.

Thanks

VC

• IowaPHAIowaPHA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see WA integrate this as a payment processing option as well. Our non-profit is receiving increased requests for this option. The transaction fees we incur through Authorizenet have been a barrier to even offering online registration for certain events.

I also serve on the board of a smaller community nonproft which presently handles all their membership manually. I have been encouraging them to consider WA as a vendor but they are discouraged about the transaction fees when they know that they could connect through DWOLLA so inexpensively and it is a growing trend in our community.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7