Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Hide non-member registration types for members

We set up a yearly event in which members and non members are invited to attend at different prices. I create different registration types and that all works fine. When a non member registers they only get the non-member registration types, that is good. But when an active member starts to register for the event they get both the member and non-member price options.

Does anyone know a way to hide the non-member pricing from the logged-in members so they only get offered the member pricing? Am I missing a checkbox combination in setting up the Reg types?

Elliott

http://nahac.memberlodge.com/

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elliott AldrichElliott Aldrich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moved to Wishlist. Let's see other comments.

The problem with this is that it's not always clear what types to hide and why. For example, you may have free registration type called "Waitlist" or "Volunteers". Even if member is logged in, he still should be able to register as "Volunteer" for free.

For now I can see a solution as an additional option into registration type' settings - something like "Hide for logged in members". This should be somehow combined with existing otpion "Hide if unavailable". And I also think that just new option is not enough - there should be ability to select levels of membership for which hide the registration type (you might have "free" levels of members that are basically the same as regular visitors).

Any comments on that ?

• edog6000edog6000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can this be added to the Wish List/Roadmap? This would be a REALLY nice feature. There are often SO many options presented to the logged-in member that it can be hard on the eyes. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7