Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Manually sort store items on catalog page

Would like to be able to place the items in a particular order of appearance on the page.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can tag “HOT” items with some tag and then put several catalog gadgets on the same page.
    In the top catalog gadget, you can show only items tagged with you specific tag, and in another gadget show all the rest.
    Does this solve a problem?

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnnM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we added new products I would have to renumber all the products to get them to appear in the order I want.

What I really want is a drag and drop feature so I can order the products on the page. At the moment I have to add an alpha/numerical code to the product titles to make them appear in the order I want.

I can't really visualise it. It would need an awful lot of gadgets. We have three shops, UK, EU, Rest of the World as it is.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to rearrange the order of store products...either we assign the products a number for numerical listing order or similar to the website menu we select which product the new product is before or after. This will help us group "like items" together.

• Ann Moran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS, also if we add new products we want to put them with the other similar category products.

• Ann Moran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to change product order display once entered. Once entered the product order is fixed and it is not always possible to think about the ordering that far in advance, or correct things if an error is made in the ordering. Can we have a drop and drag facility to order the products?

Feedback and Knowledge Base