Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Polls, send reminder(s) to non-responders to vote

Polls - once created, you should have the ability to email non-respondents reminder(s) to vote

44 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Karen Gottlieb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lee Rasch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This step will help the concept of membership polls immensely. It should be a top priority

• Kate Kloos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that there should be a way to resend the poll. People are busy and e-mails can be pushed aside. When you have had low participation in the poll you want to resend it to remind people to vote. It would helpful to have the Link to the poll more obvious to find on the poll set up page as well.
    Otherwise, polling is a very nice feature. Thanks.

• Brandi Leos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this idea. I just tried resending the initial poll email and all the links were broken. Timed reminders like we can do for events would be very helpful.

• AdminKatya Tyukina (Product Manager, Wild Apricot by Personify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Karen, thanks for suggestions.
    Our practice shows that it is hard to manage suggestions that combine many things together. So we prefer to close them and leave only suggestions that a focused on specific idea or problem.

I see that you've already voted for several suggestions related to poll.

So, let's keep this for your new one. I really like the idea to send the reminder to people who haven't voted yet.
    I updated the description and the title to match the suggestion.

Also, I created the new suggestion about the ability to change or add a closing date – https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932/suggestions/34668175

Katya,
    Product Owner @ Wild Apricot

Feedback and Knowledge Base