Three Online Store Suggestions (needs)
I see three problems with the online store you may want to correct. I also have one suggestion.
1) no checkout if not logged in
2) no continue shopping links
3) no way to cancel an order
I also suggest you have the ability to have members only products.
James Roser commented
1) current 'return to shopping' from cart just takes you back to last item in cart. Would prefer to either go to home of online store or let me control where it goes.
2) agreed, need ability for purchaser to be able to cancel orders.
Would like to be able to ask for more information when they are ordering a product, similar to membership fields perhaps, that are specific to the product.
Would also like to see inventory associated with an item. If a number is provided then as orders are placed, then that number will tick down to allow for a report to order more. Perhaps maintaining a minimum count so a replacement order could be generated.
Robert, thanks for your comment. What do you mean by "1) no checkout if not logged in"? And then again "1) public".. I'm afraid I can't understand.
Robert Sylvester commented
And no edit button! lol... 1) public