Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Allow referrals for us just like WA uses

Also need to integrate referral discounts capability just like Wild Apricot uses. If WA thinks it is good for themselves, they need to integrate for us. I want my members to get a 15% discount for each referral, but I also want them to have their own discount code to pass to their referral so the referral gets the same 15% discount and is encouraged to use the code

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Don S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please see https://www.momentumreferrals.com. We are a Business Referrals networking group. Click the "Networking" tab. When you get to that tab, we are presently using "Hello Referrals" to accomplish our Business Referrals to send new business to our members. If WildApricot had such a module, we could integrate this module in under Wild Apricot. Until then, we have to have two logins.

Basically, we need the functionality of:

1) Sending and Tracking Business Referrals with contact information and estimated dollar values.

2) Scheduling Intra-Chapter One-to-One Business Meetings.

3) Reporting Intra-Chapter referral numbers such as how many referrals, one-to-one's and dollar values of referrals.

• John Batdorf - MI Green Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this for events. I am having to use Eventbrite's affiliate program which provides a unique tracking link for each referral source. I just added a custom referral code field, which will be OK but not automatic.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be awesome. I'd like for members to be able to refer new potential members and receive credit on their own membership as well as the new member receiving a credit or discount. Like x% or $20 off each account for the next month. Or credits toward future payments.

• Paul Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I thought it was interesting that Wild Apricot has an affiliate referrals program ... don't they use their own software to manage this?

• Don S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a Referral System for Each Chapter:

1) Need the ability for our members to refer each other clients
        2) Needs the ability to track estimated dollar value of the referral
        3) Needs the ability to choose a member to refer the lead to and the source member of the referral.
        4) Needs the ability for each chapter to report total dollars referred and the ability to show each member's referred dollar amount.

• Jena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I COMPLETELY AGREE! We want to offer 20% referral to our team or members that bring new members on. It seems like it could be a fairly simple solution to add. Could we get someone to write a code for this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base