Allow referrals for us just like WA uses
Also need to integrate referral discounts capability just like Wild Apricot uses. If WA thinks it is good for themselves, they need to integrate for us. I want my members to get a 15% discount for each referral, but I also want them to have their own discount code to pass to their referral so the referral gets the same 15% discount and is encouraged to use the code
Don S. commented
Please see https://www.momentumreferrals.com. We are a Business Referrals networking group. Click the "Networking" tab. When you get to that tab, we are presently using "Hello Referrals" to accomplish our Business Referrals to send new business to our members. If WildApricot had such a module, we could integrate this module in under Wild Apricot. Until then, we have to have two logins.
Basically, we need the functionality of:
1) Sending and Tracking Business Referrals with contact information and estimated dollar values.
2) Scheduling Intra-Chapter One-to-One Business Meetings.
3) Reporting Intra-Chapter referral numbers such as how many referrals, one-to-one's and dollar values of referrals.
John Batdorf - MI Green Team commented
Need this for events. I am having to use Eventbrite's affiliate program which provides a unique tracking link for each referral source. I just added a custom referral code field, which will be OK but not automatic.
this would be awesome. I'd like for members to be able to refer new potential members and receive credit on their own membership as well as the new member receiving a credit or discount. Like x% or $20 off each account for the next month. Or credits toward future payments.
Paul Bradley commented
Yes I thought it was interesting that Wild Apricot has an affiliate referrals program ... don't they use their own software to manage this?
Don S. commented
Add a Referral System for Each Chapter:
1) Need the ability for our members to refer each other clients
2) Needs the ability to track estimated dollar value of the referral
3) Needs the ability to choose a member to refer the lead to and the source member of the referral.
4) Needs the ability for each chapter to report total dollars referred and the ability to show each member's referred dollar amount.
I COMPLETELY AGREE! We want to offer 20% referral to our team or members that bring new members on. It seems like it could be a fairly simple solution to add. Could we get someone to write a code for this?