Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Use Affinipay usb swiper

When we signed up for WA payments, Affinipay gave us a usb based swiper to connect to our computer. It would be great if we could integrate it to our website so in-person payments can be taken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. income report include store sales

the income report should include sales from the online store.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Husky responded

Done. Requested functionality is available since 6.3.0 release version.

3. Remain within current contact financials upon deleting an invoice or payment. Is this a bug?

Is this a bug?

For various reasons, there are times which arise when an invoice or payment needs to be deleted. It frustrates us that each time we delete an invoice or payment within a particular contact's financial transactions, we are consistently redirected out to the global financial page for invoices or payments, respectively.

If we are editing financials at the contact level, we should be returned to that contact's financials alone. More often than not, there are still other tasks to perform within the contact. It takes a lot of unnecessary extra steps to get back to where we…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change invoice billing person

I would like to have a feature where I can bill someones registration for an event to a different person. Quite often our members pay for other members to attend our event (usually clients), but i have not yet found a way to assign that. Invoicing is miserable at this point when one person is sponsoring 30 people from other companies. Would be great to be able to resolve this in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Supples invoice

It would be great to be able to invoice members for supplies they have received like handbooks and materials that are separate from membership fees. Also a way they can pay them online (ie Paypal) or the admin can mark them as paid if cash was used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additional data needed in Financial Exports

We need to produce a report for our accountant similar to what can now be exported under the Finance tab, but with more information.

We need the excel export of financial data to be able to allow the selection of custom fields for donations. In particular we have a required donation field called "Fund" and need to know to which fund the donation should be applied in this report. For events we need, at the least, to have a column in the donation for the event name. And for memberships we need to know the membership level for the payment.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Invoices and payments improvements in member's profile

On the contact (not in admin mode) “invoices and payments” web page under the contact’s profile there are three column labels: “Date”, “Transaction”, and “Balance Due”.
    Below this is a list of the financial transactions for the contact. When the contact makes donations the donation appears in the Transaction column as expected. However in the “Balance Due” column the amount of the donation appears. This is very confusing, misleading and incorrect. The column title should read “Amount”, not “Balance Due” since sometimes the amount is due and other times it is a donation. It does not appear that I have…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export all contact information (e.g., addresses, phone numbers) from financials

Export all contact information (e.g., addresses, phone numbers) from financials

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Void invoices (i.e. do not automatically erase invoices)

Current Situation
    Invoices can only be created, edited, settled or deleted. And if a registration is cancelled the original invoice will also be erased.

Desired:
    Ability to ‘Void' invoices. I.e. when an event registration is cancelled, the invoice will not be deleted but be switched to a "voided" status and as a result any payments associated with the invoice will be unsettled.

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the Origin field in Invoices universally available to forms for Financial reports

I strongly recommend making the Origin field in Invoices universally available to all forms. Even if it isn't used in many of the forms it could be hidden so that it can be an option to select for reports.
    This became important when we were trying to view Payments by Event income and membership income and wanted the Invoice Origin to be included. It would save us hours of work.
    Thanks for considering!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. have more digits availible in invoice number

While migrating an established non-profit to Wild Apricot, we discovered that their Invoice/Receipt numbers were deep into 6 digits. Wild Apricot only has capacity for 5-digit invoice numbers.

I was able to find a compromise and keep them as a WA client, but this is a real scabability issue. We need 7-digits or more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multipul invoice options

Please make the word, "INVOICE" disappear from the top of the invoice. We use it for different reasons, i.e., 501c3, thank you letter etc. We also print on our own letter head and Our president won't allow us to use this your site/invoice due to this. Therefore I have to hand print every single letter on word. please make it removable for me. ;.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. finance reports need a detail field

So I sell a membership and that person also bought a map and made a donation. When I create the invoice, the membership automatically shows up. I can add a line for the map. If I add it first in the donations tab before creating the invoice, the donation will also automatically be added to the report.
    BUT when I download a list of the payments for that day, I get one entry for that person (the membership) with the total amount paid. I need the membership to show on the report separate from map.
    The lack of Detail for…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoice line-item export

I'm working on a financial report for my organization, and I'm trying to find the line-item detail for all financial transactions conducted through our site (so I can slice and dice the data to illustrate various aspects). Without this, it's not possible to resolve discrepancies in the data and close out our organization's finances.

I was able to download a report from "Payments and Refunds", however this only shows totals for each invoice and does not show what line items each person is paying for, so I can't break the data down fully. I also found the "Income" report under…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A field for check number and check date on payment details

Right now, we are entering a member's dues payment check number/check date in the "Comments for payer" text box. That appears on the email payment confirmation. However, "comments for payer" is not included in an export file action. If it were included, then we could easily generate supporting documentation for bank deposits by using the export feature.

If it is not possible to include "comments for payers" in a file export process, I would like to have two additional fields added to the payment screen: check date and check number, and ensure that they are included in the export file…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a pricing for more than 2,000 and less than 15,000 contacts

Another pricing option with more than 2,000 contacts would be beneficial. We'd be willing to pay more than the 2,000 contact level, but the double fee currently is too much for our non-profit. I suspect you would get an increase of fees if you offer another pricing option. For example, 4,000 contacts for $150/month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

We have new pricing model now, which also suggest “Network” plan with 5000 contacts.

18. Provide event name and membership level details in invoices

Currently, there is no way to report on financial transaction details in WA. I need a way to report by transaction - which event, what membership level, etc in Excel. Currently, the only way to determine this is to export a QuickBooks file and either open in Excel or import into QuickBooks. PLEASE add more financial reporting that gives details of each transaction (opposed to just saying Event Registration or Membership). This is crucial for bookkeeping because we track each transaction by type.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration with QuickBooks Online

1) Integration with QuickBooks. Need to be able to download monthly in a way that recognizes existing customers and allows me to code transactions in WA according to my QB Chart of Accounts.

For financial data from Wild Apricot to be useful to Parent Booster USA, I have to be able to download an arbitrary number of transactions, e.g., all transactiuons in a month, for all members, them load those transactions into QuickBooks so that the download adds new transactions to the exisitng customer accounts. Downloads that create new customers each month aren't helpful. Beyond that, I'd like to be…

170 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding event title to invoices that related to an event

I've found frustrating is that in any list of invoices, the event (or events) that the invoice pertains to isn't given. The only information is "Event registration", which isn't too specific. A user can click into each invoice to look at it, but when managing a large number, this can be very time consuming.

Thanks.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1