Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Function to duplicate fields

This is a prime example see attached image. The primary registrant has the option to choose from these options. I want to be able to dupe the field and call it "additional registrant 1 fees", "additional registrant 2 fees", "additional registrant 3 fees" and so on. Because the additional registrant would have the ability to choose a different option other than "primary, add 1, add 2, or add 3". The list attached is long and spending the time to rekey this list for 4 additional registrants takes a long time (hind-sight drop-down). So by duping and renaming any of the fields would speed things up for me.

Once the field is duped and renamed now i can use your move tool to move the duped (renamed) field to the appropriate location.

This brings me to another point. I added the ability for the primary registrant to register 1 additional registrant and 1 spouse/guest. Now the client wants me to add 3 more additional registrant options. This makes the form very long if you are using radio buttons. So, i think that a drop-down would be better suited for this as it would shorten the form. but, there is no way to quickly turn the already set radio buttons into a drop-down.

Well, went to do the drop-down option that will not work as there is not the ability to associated a fee with each item. so back to the long list for each additional registrant

thank you for the "special field"

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tracy BrownTracy Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, understood. I moved this post into a separate thread.

(We do have another thread about changing field type already.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7