Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Selection of payment periods for the same membership level

My club, The Carp Anglers Group, offers one year membership for $25. Before we used WA, we managed our membership with checks in the mail and an excel spreadsheet. We accepted $25 for one year, but offered a discount if a member joined for 3 years- $65 instead of 75.

The only way to replicate this currently in WA is with more levels. That won't work for us. We have levels of membership already set up for USA, Mexico, Canada, and an E-membership. Adding 2 more levels to each of these would be very difficult, plus then I could not look at the USA membership as a whole as easily as I can now.

So, I am really hoping you can add some kind of way to have various payment options within levels to accommodate this kind of wholesale situation.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LouisLouis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Louis,

I understand what you need and this makes sense but realistically I know we will not be able to consider this at least for 12 months - too much other stuff already in the pipeline.

One workaround I can suggest is to use an extra cost field on the membership application and adjust the renewal date manually after the fact.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7