Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Have URLs easier to find

When you click on a web page (in admin mode) you should say what the URL is without having to click on edit. (Much like when opening an event).

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Becky Burton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTeam Support (Customer support, Wild Apricot by Personify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From Chris Langello: "When in the "admin" view, I would like to have an easy view of the URL. Often, I want to send someone a link to a specific page. From the page in the admin view, to view the URL (I don't have them all memorized) I have to click "edit page" and then look in the left column. I would be much easier if all I had to do would be to look at the page and in the left column there appeared the actual address. "

• Becky Burton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because I share pages all the time so people can find them quicker (through emails, social media, etc). I share job postings, news feeds, member forms... lots of pages. As it is, I have a list of those that I share most often but I think it would make it easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base