Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Onboarding Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron Alanen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would use exactly 2 types for 100s of events per year. Recreating the event type is busy work and prone to error.

• Walt Bilofsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have made several "template" events, including registration types. Then we just duplicate one of them and start with that to create a new event.

There are too many event options to start from scratch each time. Even if registration types could be reused - and they should be - we would still use the template system

• Barbara Stofast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We mostly use 2 registration types. Recreating them each time is inefficient. Reusable stored registration types would be great.

• Karl Hakkarainen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We offer 75 events (courses) per year. Creating a registration type for each one, each with the same name, is time-consuming and error-prone.

• ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree completely, we basically use the same registration for every event.

• Rick Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think this is a no brainer. Events already reference a Registration Type ID that it looks up so we not be able to lookup from shared types ? We use the same registration type for all events

• anonymous_206.223.175.10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Adam, we do not have any immediate plans for this as yet.
        This sounds like a feature request so I will transfer this post to our Wishlist forum.

• alobartn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've mentioned this before, and was given a workable but unsatisfactory answer. I would like to have a pool of used registration types, obviously with the Availability Period wiped, to choose from. Any chance of this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base