Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Hide a menu link from header when member is logged it

I am wanting to customize the header navigation when a member logs in. Basically my customer has a tab that says "Why Join". They would like for that to vanish when logged in. This will allow for the navigation not to wrap or cause other issues in the navigation

I am wondering if Wild Apricot has 2 header files or any suggestions on how to handle this.

Thanks in advance.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

rlittsrlitts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Walt BilofskyWalt Bilofsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a different application for this. I'd like our Why Join tab to be on the top menu for public visitors, but a submenu item for members.

How about a site page option for the page to be visible only to public but not to members? Then there could be two (possibly duplicate) Why Join pages, one for public only and one for members only, at different places in the menu structure?

This requires the admin (or their consultant) to do a workaround, but it should be easier to implement than multiple menu structures.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7