Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Separate billing contact for event registration

I suggest adding another email field in the contact profile for the Accounts Payable. Often the contact who is registering is not in billing and if the registrant does not pay by credit card then then the A/P staff does not know they owe money b/c the contact does not forward the confirmation invoice via email. This is especially cumbersome with multiple employees in one company.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michelle JohnsonMichelle Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not about additional email for a contact - we are speaking about 2 different people here (attendee and billing person). It's not enough to just add one more email for a contact.

How do you see in this case event registration workflow? It looks there should be a choice for attendee to specify a separate billing person during registration, right?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7