Skip to content

Developers

Mostly about Wild Apricot API. Feel free to share examples of your code!

203 results found

1. VBA example of doing updates via API v2

Does anyone have an example of doing updates via the new API version 2 in VBA? I was successfully able to make the PHP code work, but now want to do updates from an Access database.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Extend functionality of sample Excel file

I will start this post off by saying that I am not a designer or coder, and that will probably be evident by my questions!

I love the new contact record API and using the supplied Excel file I was able to pull our membership database.

My question is this: Is it possible to set up the file to pull just members from a specific region or state and not the entire pool of members? The file for the full membership was around 6mb and took several minutes to run. I'd like to be able to narrow the query so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

The Excel file is just an example of API usage and anyone is free to take it and change in a way you want it to be.

3. Sample Excel File for API Connect to WA Make Available for Excel for MAC [14851]

It seems that the Sample Excel file for importing data from Wild Apricot was developed in Excel for WIndows. The Import Data macro does not compile because of a Missing:Microsoft XML,v3.0 reference. This XML object is only available in Excel for Windows.

Wild Apricot states that it will not be supporting this Excel file at all. That leaves out all MAC users.

I have not been able to find any suggestions on line on how to run this Macro or replace the XML object.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

The Excel file is just an example of API usage and anyone is free to take it and change in a way you want it to be.

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Developers

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base