Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Better support for exporting events by contact/member

Improve reporting and exporting of events by member/contact. The ability to report or export event information by contact is very limited. In general it needs to be expanded. At the very least provide the ability to export the last event for each contact as shown on the List page under Contacts. Also provide the ability to export all events by contact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Exporting of "last login field"

The "last login field" currently does not export. Many of the benefits were offer are by on-line access our resource pages. It would be great to be able to have the data of who is signing into their membership page.

One use would be to do a saved search to send messages to members to remind them of the benefits they have.

Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exported Finance Info 'name' column problem

When I export data from the Finance area, WA puts the members names in one column (John Doe). I need the name to be in two columns so I can alphabetize by last name. I went to the WA support/help people and was told that's the way it is and I will need to do a 'text to columns' procedure as a 'workaround'. This is what I've been doing and, because I export frequently, it's an additional timely and frustrating problem when reformatting the Exports.

1. I would like WA to consider changing the way the names are exported in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include invoice # in registration export

I have been using Excel and Access to create reporting tools based on WA exports. At this point, I have not been able to identify an export that will indicate how to connect a particular event registration with a particular invoice. At this point that involves looking up registrations one at a time and entering the information into a database. As there seems to be a 0/1 to many relationship between invoices and registrations, adding the invoice # to the atendees export (as it is already displayed on the attendees list) would probably do the job.

This is rather important,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Export limited to certain fields

When I export members records into XLS files, I would like to choose which fields to export. Now I have to spend time customising the XLS file by deleting columns I don't want. Could we have the option to choose the required fields?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add export in Excel XLS format and/or CSV

Current behavior:
    Wild Apricot uses XML Spreadsheet format forimport and export. It can be opened in MS Excel 2003 and higher orExcel for Mac 2004 or higher. It also can be opened in some free Officesoftware like StarOffice.

Desired behavior:
    Using 'old' XLS format instead to be compatible with old version of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base