Requesting these updates to the Poll module.
1) Have the question numbering reflected in the survey. Currently a number shows beside each question at the time of setting up the poll, but does not show up on recipients survey.
2. Add "Optional" as an option for the responses? Currently every question must be answered in order to submit the survey.
3. Remove the hard coding on the label on the "Other" field, so it could be renamed. e.g. Comments, etc.
4. Rearrange the questions by dragging up or down, vs having to retype questions.7 votes
We are working on some improvements for Polls, so I decided to work on requests related to this module.
We usually keep one thread per one idea/suggestion, so we can address them and close the thread.
There are existing threads related to items from this request. Please vote to be subscribed for the further updates and also add additional comments.
1) Questions numbering. This is just a small bug in design, I will share it with the development team.
2) Optional vs. Requires fields (in our nearest plans): https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932/suggestions/33979201
3) Remove hard coding label ‘Other’. We are considering to add the new type of answer ‘Free text’ to support this (also in our nearest plans together with the item above):
4) Rearrange the questions: https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932/suggestions/34422379
Thank you again for your support and input on product improvement.
Product manager of Wild Apricot, by Personify
stop the popups that load when you first login on the admin end - the rating & the upgrade notice2 votes
Some polls can have unlimited responses and some polls can only have one response.2 votes
Unclear suggestion with no description
Regarding 'Polls' - first, thank you; its great that you added this feature. Suggested changes: allow for a free-form answer only. Currently, the only free-form field allowed is the 'Other' field that must be included with either yes/no or multiple choice. Second, please make the poll available to all 'Contacts' as well as 'members'. Yes, we have subscribed members, but we would like to know better how to move the contacts to members. Thank you!1 vote
This request contains two suggestions.
I copied comments to two existing threads (with capturing votes):
- Don't see your idea?