Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

86 results found

1. More configurability for member-uploaded photos

More control over what photos members can upload. For instance, perhaps by default, each member can upload up to 10 photos with a maximim size of 100k each. An administrator could give more access to particular members.

Configure if each uploaded image must be approved by an approver or becomes visible immediately, configured by user.

Ability for other members to flag and temporarily hide images that are inappropriate. An approver can see and delete or reenable photos as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Not clear why admins would need this. Closing as there have been no activity for long time

2. New member password

A very nice feature would be the ability to allow the administrator to designate the password for all new members. I find that when they join, they do not make a note of the generated password nor do they go right out and log in. Latter when they want to sign up for an event or look for information contained in the member only side of the site, they cannot get in because they don't know the password. I accept that we must be somewhat of a babysitter and that people will have problems. We communicate with them in newsletters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, this is a security risk – you’re going to use a predefined password and members won’t change it, so there is a good chance that someone can use it and tamper with personal data. Also, there have been no activity here for quite a while.
    Closing.

3. Custom Reminder

within my organisation people are required to have specific qualifications up to date to maintain membership. For example, they must have a level 2 first aid certification. However people get these at different times, and after a period people must renew the certification.

The system in place for renewing membership looks great. it would be even better to be able to use this not just to renew membership. but to be set up to remind people when other things they need to update come along as well. having an option in the contact database to add a date and have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, there have been no activity here for quite a while, I’m closing the suggestion.

4. Event Data Available in Macro

I would like to have a history of event registrations available in a macro. I created a template for our non renewals. I want to show the value of their membership and past activity with CCN. Right now I have to copy/paste their activity into the template.

Here is an example:

From: Christian Coaches Network [mailto:admin@scroll.christiancoaches.com admin@scroll.christiancoaches.com ]
    Subject: CCN Events and Renewal

Marcie,

Our system told us that your renewal is past due. I'm just checking to see if perhaps you had a technical glitch with our renewal process or maybe you have a question about your renewal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In your scenario, you will have send such an email manually – as you do not know for sure if a member has had any events history. To do it properly, there should be conditional logic – like "if there are events, then send , otherwise " – and this is totally different ball game.
    Sorry, there have been no activity here for quite a while and I’m closing the suggestion.

5. Gradual Content Delivery

It would be great to have gradual content delivery whereby specific pages could become visible to members depending on their length of membership (ie: 30 days, 60 days, 90 days etc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When level renewal policy is changed, apply the changes to all members of the level

When a renewal date is changed for a membership, admins should have an option to update renewal date for all members inside that level.

Currently, the new renewal policy is applied to new members only, while all existing members of the level keep their current renewal date.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?