Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Add a pricing for more than 2,000 and less than 15,000 contacts

Another pricing option with more than 2,000 contacts would be beneficial. We'd be willing to pay more than the 2,000 contact level, but the double fee currently is too much for our non-profit. I suspect you would get an increase of fees if you offer another pricing option. For example, 4,000 contacts for $150/month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

We have new pricing model now, which also suggest “Network” plan with 5000 contacts.

2. Use Affinipay usb swiper

When we signed up for WA payments, Affinipay gave us a usb based swiper to connect to our computer. It would be great if we could integrate it to our website so in-person payments can be taken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change invoice billing person

I would like to have a feature where I can bill someones registration for an event to a different person. Quite often our members pay for other members to attend our event (usually clients), but i have not yet found a way to assign that. Invoicing is miserable at this point when one person is sponsoring 30 people from other companies. Would be great to be able to resolve this in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
  4. Supples invoice

It would be great to be able to invoice members for supplies they have received like handbooks and materials that are separate from membership fees. Also a way they can pay them online (ie Paypal) or the admin can mark them as paid if cash was used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multipul invoice options

Please make the word, "INVOICE" disappear from the top of the invoice. We use it for different reasons, i.e., 501c3, thank you letter etc. We also print on our own letter head and Our president won't allow us to use this your site/invoice due to this. Therefore I have to hand print every single letter on word. please make it removable for me. ;.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base