Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Quickbooks Enterprise Support Number | Quicbooks Desktop Enterpirse

As we see that businesses are expanding every day, so now it is not possible to manage the expanding industries continuously in manual way. Accounting software is the requirement of all enterprises and big business so that it could handle all the tasks related to accounting and the payroll. So we will suggest you all for opting the QuickBooks Enterprise Support software because none other than QuickBooks Enterprise Software could be best as it is best suited for such businesses that give industry-specific structures and helps a company or an industry with its skill. It solves all the tensions of…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make recent webinar about Emails available online

When will the recent webinar about the new Email system be posted. I would like to view it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Editing existing forum content

Can't seem to edit an existing forum post I put up. Need to add a link to a name (email) and all I can seem to do is move the "gadget," not re-enter the post to edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Find most active forum topics

We have some requests about finding most "active" forum topics, e.g. in this thread http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8826400-show-new-messages-comments-since-last-login . This idea seems promising, but unclear, and we have number of thoughts on how to do it: - Add sorting by number of replies to list of forum topics - Add count of the times topic has been accessed - Add highlighting of new messages http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8826400-show-new-messages-comments-since-last-login since last visit (already in roadmap) - Forum search (already in roadmap as part of Website text search http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308920-archive/suggestions/8831329-website-text-search-1481 )Please share your opinion - do you find this idea useful? How do you see finding active topics? May…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a spell checker for members when posting to forums

I have been getting complaints from members saying there is no spell checker to use when they are using the message and discussion area. For months I have been telling them there was as I use it every day.

The problem is they were correct all the time. I have one in admin mode but when I changed to member view the spell checker was not there. This is a MAJOR problem for me. People need a spell checker to post messages. Please let me know how to fix this problem asap. The message and discussion area is the most…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base