We’ve prepared design suggestion for this idea:
1)Ability for members to review all their event registrations, filter them, and view details.
It will appear in the member’s profile in a new My registrations tab.
2) New Cancellation setting will be available in registration type settings with 3 options:
• Do not allow cancellation
• Allow sending cancellation request to event organizer
• Allow cancellation up to N days before start of event
3) New email “Event registration canceled” will be sent automatically if member cancels his event registration. It can be customized.
Our first step will not include ability for members to change event registration detais from profile. We will consider this problem separately and collect additional information.
Will be glad to hear your comments about suggested solution!
A great improvement - but it's important for a cancelled spot to NOT be reopened for registration if there is already someone on the waitlist.
Still greatly needed!
Absolutely needed, we nearly opted fir an alternative to Wild Apricot because our people ciuldnt bail from events.
Our events are also more like the register to attend events that Meet up and Facebook use. 99% of them are costless registrations
Also, we run a voluntarily organisation and the less admin we do, the better.