15 votesCrakes supported this idea ·Crakes commented
A quick observation - Wild Apricot has a rating system (a little simpler than I've requested) for the Wish List...Crakes commented
I am evaluating WildApricot and I like what I see. Unfortunately, not having the Rating feature is a show stopper. The driving requirement for our membership site is ability for members to rate suppliers - like Amazon/Yelp/or even better like Angie's List with multiple (preferably configurable) categories.
1. Supplier List with profile/contact info
2. Supplier Ratings (scores such as stars or grade)
3. Rating Comments
4. Supplier Response to comments
5. Sort supplier by rating
6. Sort members by ratings (do they tend to give positive/negative reviews, and are they helpful/not helpful ratings).
7. Admin ability to remove inappropriate ratings/comments
1,2,3,4 and 7 are key for the first release.
I hope this list can make your feature list. I think it is a real and valuable differentiator in the market that will make Wild Apricot the fruit of choice!