Seeing your activity on this thread we would like to present you with three new templates using the third-party app called “Integromat”. They could help you to:
- Copy an event with registrants
- Export registrations into a Google sheet
- Import registrations from a Google sheet
These need a short one-time setup and then you’ll be able to do the actions above in just a few clicks!
For more info see our blog: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/30/event-registration-integromat
We absolutely understand this is not a solution but more of a workaround for this request, so we won’t close this thread. But feel free to share your thoughts about these templates as well!
Please note, these workflows have some limitations and might not suit everybody. But we hope they will make your life a bit easier.Han supported this idea ·Han commented
The scenario is this:
* Institution contracts with us to provide a training session
* Institution will send us a list of 60 people who will be attending
* We will bulk import them in to the event which includes all their profile information as if they were signing up for it themselves
* We will then invoice the institution at the price per attendee we set when creating the event
* Once payment is received, we can then mark that everyone has "paid" -- but we'll probably do this anyway even if payment hasn't been received since the institution will issue a PO once knowing how many people will be in attendance. A PO to us is as good as payment...
Most of our trainings are sponsored by the institution/company so the attendees usually never pay. They're paid for by whomever they work for.
Hope this helps!Han shared this idea ·