We’ve prepared design suggestion for this idea:
1)Ability for members to review all their event registrations, filter them, and view details.
It will appear in the member’s profile in a new My registrations tab.
2) New Cancellation setting will be available in registration type settings with 3 options:
• Do not allow cancellation
• Allow sending cancellation request to event organizer
• Allow cancellation up to N days before start of event
3) New email “Event registration canceled” will be sent automatically if member cancels his event registration. It can be customized.
Our first step will not include ability for members to change event registration detais from profile. We will consider this problem separately and collect additional information.
Will be glad to hear your comments about suggested solution!Kristen supported this idea ·Kristen commented
Allow users who are registered for an event to make changes to their registration up to a prescribed date without having to contact an administrator. I know JotForm has this capability, and it's been very helpful, but Wild Apricot unfortunately does not.