How can we make it easier for you to develop on top of Wild Apricot?

Video Content for paying members

I am going to post videos of our meetings on our website. I want to restrict access to those videos to only paid members.

The videos will be 1 hour in length so they will be large.

I am willing to pay for a third party service and do some one time development, but i want the process of uploading a new video to be something that a non-technical (yet competent) user can do. I want to restrict the video to paying members (we will have non-paying members as well).

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael Potter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Potter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The link provided was not helpful because it did not address the problem of video files exceeding the 100MB limit. Although I did not mention it in the post most people want to stream video, not download it. So we would like a streaming solution; not a downloading solution.

Do you have any instructions for how we would add streaming videos that only our members can access to our wild apricot website. I am happy to use some paid CDN as long as what we are doing is simple and mainstream techniques.

Feedback and Knowledge Base