Work around for sorting members who are using their photo albums.
1. I created a question (required to Members) "Are you using your albums to display your art?" Yes/No
2. The membership field was made public
3. I then created a saved search on the new membership field that allows me to pull out only members who have a "yes"
4. I created another Membership directory on a separate page. So I have 2 membership directories in use. One that displays all members and another that displays members who are using their photo albums.
5. I created a link on my home page directing the public to view the membership directory only for those who have art work to view.
For more details you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org