Version 4.4 upgrade on Sunday July 8th 2:50 am- 8:50 am (i.e. overnight from Saturday)
The Wild Apricot v4.4 upgrade is scheduled for Sunday July 8th 2:50 am - 8:50 am (i.e. overnight from Saturday July 7th). Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 2:50 am to 8:50 am, Eastern time (GMT-5).
Please save your work and log out in advance - and notify other users in your organization as appropriate. As always, all accounts will be updated automatically - no action is needed on your part. We will also maintain full backups of your data before the upgrade for any troubleshooting.
Version 4.4 enhancements include:
- Email templates. A large selection of professionally designed email templates for member newsletters and other email blasts, including templates targeted for mobile viewing.
- With other email enhancements (auto-saving of event drafts, editing of event recipients), Emails is now a new tab in the main admin menu.
- Sales taxes. Sales taxes (applied on top of prices) and value-added taxes (included in prices) are now supported. Taxes can be applied to membership, event and manual invoices.
- Routing of event emails to a designated person separately for each event.
- Secure site access with HTTPS.
- Updated online payment options - including PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Direct Payment and Google Wallet.
- Date type fields.
- Field explanations for online forms.For more information, visit our Release History http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+history page. Our online help will be updated on the release date with the detailed descriptions of new and changed features. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.